Taiwan Technical Textiles Association (TTTA)
Taiwan Technical Textiles Association (TTTA) is a legitimate and non-profit social organization. TTTA consists of cross field manufacturers, distributors, industrygroups, R&D units and academic experts.
The functions of TTTA are as follows:
- 1.Promote the development of technical textiles in line with government industrial policies.
- 2.Promote the applications of technical textiles and relevant strategic alliances.
- 3.Promote the establishment of a prompt market reaction mechanism for technical textile industries.
- 4.Cultivate industries in technological and product creativity, and help establish product testing standards and promote trademarks and brand names.
- 5.Host related research and promotion activities.
- 6.Participate, promote and consolidate relevant domestic, international and cross-strait academic activities.